- KO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $605.9 million.
- KO is down 2.4% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on KO: The Coca-Cola Company, a beverage company, manufactures and distributes coke, diet coke, and other soft drinks worldwide. The company primarily offers nonalcoholic beverages, including sparkling beverages and still beverages. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.9%. KO has a PE ratio of 23.1. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Coca-Cola a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Coca-Cola has been 17.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Coca-Cola has a market cap of $182.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 0.69 and a short float of 1.2% with 3.13 days to cover. Shares are up 0.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- The gross profit margin for COCA-COLA CO is rather high; currently it is at 65.60%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 17.65% is above that of the industry average.
- COCA-COLA CO's earnings per share declined by 11.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, COCA-COLA CO reported lower earnings of $1.90 versus $1.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.05 versus $1.90).
- KO, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.4%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, COCA-COLA CO's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.