- 4-Week # shares bought: 25,974
- 4-Week # shares sold: 15,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 25,974
- 12-Week # shares sold: 15,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 25,974
- 24-Week # shares sold: 235,000
Sales dropped 0.3% in August, the Census Bureau said this morning, dragged lower by automobiles. That's not good news for banks like JPMorgan Chase hoping for higher interest rates.
Take your profits now. The stock has gone as far as it can go.
Worries over the Federal Reserve's rate hike plans culminated in a massive selloff to cap off the holiday-shortened week.
Stocks are falling on Friday as the odds of a September rate hike increase amid hawkish Federal Reserve commentary.