- CRR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $45.6 million.
- CRR has traded 92,371 shares today.
- CRR is trading at 2.63 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- CRR is trading at a new high 5.20% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CRR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CRR NOW at Trade-Ideas
- CRR has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, CRR has a quick ratio of 2.07, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $39.28 million or 13.77% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, CARBO CERAMICS INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 17.57%.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Energy Equipment & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 54.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $30.15 million to $13.75 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Energy Equipment & Services industry and the overall market, CARBO CERAMICS INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Carbo Ceramics Ratings Report.