- PZZA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.7 million.
- PZZA has traded 3,038 shares today.
- PZZA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PZZA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PZZA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PZZA: Papa John's International, Inc. operates and franchises pizza delivery and carryout restaurants under the Papa John's trademark worldwide. The company also operates dine-in and delivery restaurants in certain international markets. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1%. PZZA has a PE ratio of 33.1. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Papa John's International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Papa John's International has been 338,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Papa John's International has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of -0.05 and a short float of 5.5% with 4.93 days to cover. Shares are up 22.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 28.69% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, PZZA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.55 versus $1.29 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.73 versus $1.55).
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $30.26 million or 9.63% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.67%.
- You can view the full Papa John's International Ratings Report.