- CMPR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.7 million.
- CMPR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CMPR has a PE ratio of 34.8.
- CMPR is mentioned 0.71 times per day on StockTwits.
- CMPR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CMPR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CMPR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CMPR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CMPR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CMPR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CMPR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CMPR: Vistaprint N.V. operates as an online supplier of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide. CMPR has a PE ratio of 34.8. Currently there are no analysts that rate Cimpress a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Cimpress has been 473,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cimpress has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.89 and a short float of 24.3% with 23.13 days to cover. Shares are up 25.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Cimpress as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 7000.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 28.79% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- CIMPRESS NV reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CIMPRESS NV increased its bottom line by earning $1.26 versus $0.85 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.75 versus $1.26).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 5651.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.41 million to $23.69 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 28.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, CIMPRESS NV's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Cimpress Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.