- AAP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $152.1 million.
- AAP has traded 1,300 shares today.
- AAP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AAP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AAP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AAP: Advance Auto Parts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items. It operates in two segments, Advance Auto Parts (AAP) and Autopart International (AI). The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. AAP has a PE ratio of 25.2. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Advance Auto Parts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Advance Auto Parts has been 846,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Advance Auto Parts has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. The stock has a beta of 1.70 and a short float of 3.2% with 2.45 days to cover. Shares are up 43.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- AAP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 50.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 48.67% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, AAP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC has improved earnings per share by 16.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.33 versus $5.22 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($7.71 versus $5.33).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry average. The net income increased by 17.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $103.83 million to $122.18 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 148.63% to $219.73 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ADVANCE AUTO PARTS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -22.10%.
- You can view the full Advance Auto Parts Ratings Report.