- VNET has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $31.0 million.
- VNET has traded 220,074 shares today.
- VNET is down 3% today.
- VNET was up 6.4% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VNET with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VNET NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VNET: 21Vianet Group, Inc. provides carrier-neutral Internet data center services to Internet companies, government entities, blue-chip enterprises, and small- to mid-sized enterprises in the People's Republic of China. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate 21Vianet Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for 21Vianet Group has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. 21Vianet Group has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 31.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates 21Vianet Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- VNET's very impressive revenue growth exceeded the industry average of 28.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 52.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 379.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.17 million to $6.08 million.
- VNET has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 6.53% from its price level of one year ago.
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.71 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, VNET maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.85, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, 21VIANET GROUP INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full 21Vianet Group Ratings Report.