- AKR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.2 million.
- AKR traded 53,617 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:05 AM, representing 18.5% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AKR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AKR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AKR: Acadia Realty Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3%. AKR has a PE ratio of 27.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Acadia Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Acadia Realty has been 359,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Acadia has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.80 and a short float of 9.5% with 10.52 days to cover. Shares are up 29.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- AKR's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 13.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 238.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- ACADIA REALTY TRUST reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ACADIA REALTY TRUST increased its bottom line by earning $0.61 versus $0.50 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.76 versus $0.61).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 201.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $9.49 million to $28.56 million.
- You can view the full Acadia Realty Ratings Report.