It's a mature bull market, so investors should continue to invest in U.S. stocks that continue to show signs of strength.
Goldilocks Economy in the U.S.
The U.S. economy is moving along at a moderate pace and is expected to continue its stable upswing in 2015. Here are some indicators that illustrate why:
• The Index of Consumer Sentiment from University of Michigan rose above its long term average of 80;
• Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims are near 40-year lows;
• Housing Starts are improving;
• ISM Manufacturing PMI Composite Index is staying well above 50 level;
• Low inflation expectations from falling oil prices and record expansion in solar utility industry.
Corporate earnings growth, the most reliable market gauge in the U.S., is forecasting 10% growth in 2015.