- EQY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.6 million.
- EQY is making at least a new 3-day high.
- EQY has a PE ratio of 65.5.
- EQY is mentioned 0.84 times per day on StockTwits.
- EQY has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- EQY is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- EQY is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- EQY is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- EQY is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EQY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EQY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EQY: Equity One, Inc is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It owns, manages, acquires, develops and redevelops shopping centers and retail properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.5%. EQY has a PE ratio of 65.5. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Equity One a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Equity One has been 738,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Equity One has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.05 and a short float of 5.2% with 5.97 days to cover. Shares are up 11.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Equity One as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- EQUITY ONE INC has improved earnings per share by 40.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EQUITY ONE INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.31 versus -$0.10 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.41 versus $0.31).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 73.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $10.57 million to $18.31 million.
- EQY's revenue growth trails the industry average of 13.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $44.71 million or 6.22% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, EQUITY ONE INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 6.64%.
- You can view the full Equity One Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.