- ANGO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.1 million.
- ANGO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- ANGO has a PE ratio of 158.9.
- ANGO is mentioned 0.42 times per day on StockTwits.
- ANGO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- ANGO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- ANGO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- ANGO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- ANGO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ANGO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ANGO NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on ANGO: AngioDynamics, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells medical, surgical, and diagnostic devices. ANGO has a PE ratio of 158.9. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate AngioDynamics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for AngioDynamics has been 288,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. AngioDynamics has a market cap of $623.2 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.26 and a short float of 5.2% with 5.43 days to cover. Shares are up 4.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates AngioDynamics as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust.
- ANGIODYNAMICS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, ANGIODYNAMICS INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.09 versus -$0.01 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.68 versus $0.09).
- The gross profit margin for ANGIODYNAMICS INC is rather high; currently it is at 54.41%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, ANGO's net profit margin of 0.53% significantly trails the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, ANGIODYNAMICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $5.35 million or 26.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full AngioDynamics Ratings Report.