- LULU has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $163.0 million.
- LULU traded 276,700 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:17 AM.
- LULU is up 4.4% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LULU with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LULU NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LULU: lululemon athletica inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates in three segments: Corporate-Owned Stores, Direct To Consumer, and Other. LULU has a PE ratio of 26.7. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Lululemon Athletica a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lululemon Athletica has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lululemon has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.32 and a short float of 27.7% with 7.01 days to cover. Shares are down 19.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 16.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- LULU has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.39, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $53.01 million or 15.75% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.98%.
- The gross profit margin for LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC is rather high; currently it is at 53.99%. Regardless of LULU's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, LULU's net profit margin of 12.47% compares favorably to the industry average.
- LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC's earnings per share declined by 15.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.91 versus $1.85 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 7.3% in earnings ($1.77 versus $1.91).
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.