- GPT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.7 million.
- GPT traded 152,415 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:56 AM, representing 10.9% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GPT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GPT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GPT: Gramercy Property Trust Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It makes investments in industrial and office properties to create its portfolio. The firm was formerly known as Gramercy Capital Corp. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. GPT has a PE ratio of 11.4. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Gramercy Property a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Gramercy Property has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Gramercy Property has a market cap of $705.5 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.76 and a short float of 10.7% with 5.33 days to cover. Shares are up 0.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Gramercy Property as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- GPT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 13.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 138.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1111.26% to $8.07 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.64%.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 7.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -6.84% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 579.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.49 million to -$2.35 million.
- You can view the full Gramercy Property Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.