- WYNN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $251.1 million.
- WYNN has traded 3.0 million shares today.
- WYNN traded in a range 248.2% of the normal price range with a price range of $10.59.
- WYNN traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 456 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 456 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WYNN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WYNN NOW at Trade-Ideas
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- WYNN RESORTS LTD has improved earnings per share by 5.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, WYNN RESORTS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $7.17 versus $4.81 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($8.23 versus $7.17).
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $396.04 million or 6.88% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.68%.
- 40.25% is the gross profit margin for WYNN RESORTS LTD which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 13.97% trails the industry average.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 9.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.4%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 5.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $182.02 million to $191.41 million.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.