- NICE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.5 million.
- NICE is making at least a new 3-day high.
- NICE has a PE ratio of 54.6.
- NICE is mentioned 0.68 times per day on StockTwits.
- NICE has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- NICE is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- NICE is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- NICE is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- NICE is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NICE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NICE NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on NICE: NICE Systems Ltd. provides software solutions that enable organizations to take action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. NICE has a PE ratio of 54.6. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate NICE-Systems a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for NICE-Systems has been 180,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. NICE-Systems has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 21.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NICE-Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 825.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$3.71 million to $26.89 million.
- NICE's revenue growth trails the industry average of 26.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- NICE has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.03, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 315.93% to $33.76 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NICE SYSTEMS LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.13%.
- You can view the full NICE-Systems Ratings Report.