- YPF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $53.8 million.
- YPF has traded 1.8 million shares today.
- YPF traded in a range 222.2% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.68.
- YPF traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 299 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 299 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in YPF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for YPF NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- 44.97% is the gross profit margin for YACIMIENTOS PETE FISCALES SA which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.52% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $2,080.85 million or 35.27% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.72%.
- You can view the full YPF Sociedad Anonima Ratings Report.