- TV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $47.4 million.
- TV has traded 674,219 shares today.
- TV traded in a range 227.3% of the normal price range with a price range of $1.47.
- TV traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 41 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 41 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TV NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The gross profit margin for GRUPO TELEVISA SAB is rather high; currently it is at 60.52%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -1.56% is in-line with the industry average.
- TV, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 9.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.9%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. When compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, GRUPO TELEVISA SAB's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $362.59 million or 9.37% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Grupo Televisa SAB Ratings Report.