- 4-Week # shares sold: 8,484
- 12-Week # shares sold: 11,484
- 24-Week # shares sold: 28,097
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,086
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,086
- 4-Week # shares bought: 570
- 12-Week # shares bought: 570
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,570
Many stocks have been in a bear market and certain sectors -- like biotechnology, recent IPOs and oil -- have been under extreme pressure.
Burlington Stores names John Crimmins as chief financial officer. He has been with the off-price retailer since 2011.
Citigroup and Lululemon are on the radar this morning.
BlackRock reports third-quarter earnings of $7.15 a share, beating estimates of $6.96, as the money manager records $84 billion of quarterly net inflows.