- 4-Week # shares sold: 8,484
- 12-Week # shares sold: 11,484
- 24-Week # shares sold: 28,097
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,086
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,086
- 4-Week # shares bought: 570
- 12-Week # shares bought: 570
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,570
At this juncture the action is looking like nothing more than a routine pullback of an extended market.
Levi's CFO discusses its partnership with Amazon, how it's being impacted by tariffs, and how denim stacks up against the rise of athleisure.
What would the people who help determine AAPL's stock price really want?
Thailand's elections has done little to clear away any of that fog obscuring investors' vision.
The Federal Reserve, led by Chairman Jerome Powell, said last week it will hold interest rates steady while waiting for signs that the economy is stabilizing. But traders and economists at Bank of America say the Fed could loosen monetary conditions more than previously expected, leading to an acceleration in growth and a reversal of a growing number of recent indicators pointing to recession.