- CLDT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.0 million.
- CLDT has traded 1,442 shares today.
- CLDT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CLDT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CLDT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CLDT: Chatham Lodging Trust was formed as a Maryland real estate investment trust (REIT) on October 26, 2009. The Company is internally-managed and was organized to invest primarily in premium-branded upscale extended-stay and select-service hotels. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.4%. CLDT has a PE ratio of 10.6. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Chatham Lodging a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Chatham Lodging has been 400,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Chatham has a market cap of $952.3 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.77 and a short float of 4.2% with 3.45 days to cover. Shares are up 37% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Chatham Lodging as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CLDT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 13.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 77.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 181.81% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 37.22% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CLDT should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CHATHAM LODGING TRUST reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CHATHAM LODGING TRUST turned its bottom line around by earning $0.11 versus -$0.13 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.49 versus $0.11).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 242.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.54 million to $8.70 million.
- You can view the full Chatham Lodging Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.