- APH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $51.6 million.
- APH has traded 23,460 shares today.
- APH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in APH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for APH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on APH: Amphenol Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets electrical, electronic, and fiber optic connectors; interconnect systems, antennas, sensors, and sensor-based products; and coaxial and specialty cables worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. APH has a PE ratio of 25.3. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Amphenol a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Amphenol has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Amphenol has a market cap of $16.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.09 and a short float of 1.8% with 5.21 days to cover. Shares are up 20.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- AMPHENOL CORP has improved earnings per share by 15.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, AMPHENOL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.96 versus $1.70 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.21 versus $1.96).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, AMPHENOL CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $224.10 million or 13.80% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, AMPHENOL CORP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.67%.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 26.09% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Amphenol Ratings Report.