Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TheStreet Ratings quantitative algorithm evaluates over 4,300 stocks on a daily basis by 32 different data factors and assigns a unique buy, sell, or hold recommendation on each stock. Click here to learn more.
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, RNA's share price has jumped by 313.75%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- RNA's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 8.04, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to -$8.23 million or 19.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 19.68%, PROSENSA HOLDING NV is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 117.29%.
- PROSENSA HOLDING NV has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 26.5% in earnings (-$0.65 versus -$0.51).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 114.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$6.24 million to -$13.38 million.