- WUBA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $34.6 million.
- WUBA has traded 695,741 shares today.
- WUBA traded in a range 214.1% of the normal price range with a price range of $3.15.
- WUBA traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 23 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 23 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WUBA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WUBA NOW at Trade-Ideas
- 58.COM INC -ADR's earnings per share declined by 36.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 48.0% in earnings ($0.13 versus $0.25).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 30.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $8.49 million to $5.94 million.
- The gross profit margin for 58.COM INC -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 95.26%. Regardless of WUBA's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 8.25% trails the industry average.
- When compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, 58.COM INC -ADR's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full 58.com Ratings Report.