- OKS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $86.5 million.
- OKS has traded 755,355 shares today.
- OKS traded in a range 206.2% of the normal price range with a price range of $3.46.
- OKS traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 6 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 6 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OKS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OKS NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $352.98 million or 30.41% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.72%.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.5%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has decreased by 22.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $216.31 million to $167.25 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.04 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. To add to this, OKS has a quick ratio of 0.61, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full ONEOK Partners Ratings Report.