- CSG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.5 million.
- CSG has traded 99,882 shares today.
- CSG is trading at 2.77 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- CSG is trading at a new high 3.49% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CSG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CSG NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CSG: Chambers Street Properties is a equity real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States, United Kingdom, and Germany. It focuses on acquiring, owning and operating the properties. The firm invests in industrial and office properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 6.3%. CSG has a PE ratio of 67.9. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Chambers Street Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Chambers Street Properties has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Chambers Street has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 5.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Chambers Street Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CHAMBERS STREET PROPERTIES has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.14 versus -$0.02).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 2057.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.86 million to $18.47 million.
- Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CHAMBERS STREET PROPERTIES underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- This stock has managed to decline in share value by 2.27% over the past twelve months. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for CHAMBERS STREET PROPERTIES is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.39%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 24.60% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Chambers Street Properties Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.