- UDR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $40.2 million.
- UDR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- UDR has a PE ratio of 96.0.
- UDR is mentioned 1.03 times per day on StockTwits.
- UDR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- UDR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- UDR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- UDR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- UDR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UDR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UDR NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on UDR: UDR, Inc. is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It owns, operates, acquires, renovates, develops, redevelops, and manages multifamily apartment communities. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.4%. UDR has a PE ratio of 96.0. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate UDR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for UDR has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. UDR has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.47 and a short float of 3.3% with 4.20 days to cover. Shares are up 31.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates UDR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- UDR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 13.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 1500.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 27.62% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, UDR should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- UDR INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, UDR INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.01 versus -$0.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.35 versus -$0.01).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 1171.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.19 million to $40.55 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $95.77 million or 7.71% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, UDR INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.64%.
- You can view the full UDR Ratings Report.