- SEIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.0 million.
- SEIC has traded 6,175 shares today.
- SEIC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SEIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SEIC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SEIC: SEI Investments Co. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. SEIC has a PE ratio of 22.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate SEI Investments Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for SEI Investments Company has been 749,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. SEI Investments has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.46 and a short float of 1% with 2.73 days to cover. Shares are up 15.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, SEI INVESTMENTS CO's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- SEI INVESTMENTS CO has improved earnings per share by 28.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SEI INVESTMENTS CO increased its bottom line by earning $1.63 versus $1.17 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.86 versus $1.63).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Capital Markets industry average. The net income increased by 25.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $67.20 million to $83.98 million.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full SEI Investments Company Ratings Report.