- PLD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $122.1 million.
- PLD is making at least a new 3-day high.
- PLD has a PE ratio of 101.7.
- PLD is mentioned 0.90 times per day on StockTwits.
- PLD has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- PLD is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- PLD is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- PLD is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- PLD is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PLD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PLD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PLD: Prologis Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The firm engages in the ownership, development, management, and leasing of industrial distribution and retail properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.1%. PLD has a PE ratio of 101.7. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Prologis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Prologis has been 2.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Prologis has a market cap of $21.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.32 and a short float of 1.9% with 2.98 days to cover. Shares are up 15.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Prologis as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- PROLOGIS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PROLOGIS INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.42 versus -$0.34 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.48 versus $0.42).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 2654.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$5.40 million to $137.92 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $144.92 million or 12.62% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PROLOGIS INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.64%.
- PLD, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 13.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.4%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.