- MANH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.8 million.
- MANH has traded 16,947 shares today.
- MANH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MANH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MANH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MANH: Manhattan Associates, Inc. develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains supply chain commerce software solutions for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, governments, and other organizations to enhance their supply chain operations from planning through execution. MANH has a PE ratio of 38.8. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Manhattan Associates a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Manhattan Associates has been 513,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Manhattan Associates has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.98 and a short float of 3.6% with 5.92 days to cover. Shares are up 37.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 36.87% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC has improved earnings per share by 17.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.87 versus $0.64 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.15 versus $0.87).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry average. The net income increased by 13.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $19.69 million to $22.34 million.
- MANH's revenue growth trails the industry average of 26.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MANH has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, MANH has a quick ratio of 1.87, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full Manhattan Associates Ratings Report.