- EPD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $150.3 million.
- EPD has traded 71,250 shares today.
- EPD traded in a range 527.7% of the normal price range with a price range of $5.97.
- EPD traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 353 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 353 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EPD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EPD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EPD: Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.8%. EPD has a PE ratio of 25.3. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Enterprise Products Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Enterprise Products Partners has been 3.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Enterprise has a market cap of $73.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.84 and a short float of 0.5% with 1.54 days to cover. Shares are up 15.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Enterprise Products Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- EPD's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- ENTERPRISE PRODS PRTNRS -LP has improved earnings per share by 15.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ENTERPRISE PRODS PRTNRS -LP increased its bottom line by earning $1.41 versus $1.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.51 versus $1.41).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 16.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $592.00 million to $691.10 million.
- You can view the full Enterprise Products Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.