- CACI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.1 million.
- CACI has traded 13,483 shares today.
- CACI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CACI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CACI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CACI: CACI International Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides information solutions and services to the U.S. federal government and commercial markets in North America and internationally. CACI has a PE ratio of 16.9. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate CACI International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for CACI International has been 226,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. CACI International has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.90 and a short float of 8.6% with 8.58 days to cover. Shares are up 22.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CACI International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.88, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, CACI has a quick ratio of 1.57, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 309.22% to $111.73 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CACI INTL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.44%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 6.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 5.7%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full CACI International Ratings Report.