- 4-Week # shares bought: 65,125
- 12-Week # shares bought: 90,305
- 24-Week # shares bought: 189,540
- 4-Week # shares sold: 16,679
- 12-Week # shares sold: 18,179
- 24-Week # shares sold: 21,179
The oil cartel has done well to stabilize oil prices over the past 15 months, but the latest commodity surge could have more to do with geopolitical concerns brought about by the president himself.
Stocks fall on Friday as sharp gains in General Electric are offset by slumping Apple shares.
Look for earnings from Alphabet and Amazon, plus a sit-down between North and South Korea.
Jim Cramer and our other experts look at Intel, Twitter and streaming media.