- ANIP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.0 million.
- ANIP has traded 115,078 shares today.
- ANIP is up 4.6% today.
- ANIP was down 11.2% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ANIP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ANIP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ANIP: ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. ANIP has a PE ratio of 28.5. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate ANI Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for ANI Pharmaceuticals has been 247,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. ANI has a market cap of $662.2 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 4.25 and a short float of 9.7% with 2.08 days to cover. Shares are up 191.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ANI Pharmaceuticals as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ANIP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 121.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ANIP has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.09, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 354.99% to $4.16 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.56%.
- When compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full ANI Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.