- NOC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $158.7 million.
- NOC has traded 7,318 shares today.
- NOC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NOC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NOC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NOC: Northrop Grumman Corporation provides systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, and technical service areas to government and commercial customers worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. NOC has a PE ratio of 14.9. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Northrop Grumman a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Northrop Grumman has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Northrop Grumman has a market cap of $28.3 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 0.69 and a short float of 2.3% with 3.60 days to cover. Shares are up 23% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 26.32% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NOC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP has improved earnings per share by 5.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP increased its bottom line by earning $8.34 versus $7.80 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($9.48 versus $8.34).
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.60, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.20, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- NOC, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.0%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.