- CME has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $119.5 million.
- CME has traded 19,768 shares today.
- CME is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CME with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CME NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CME: CME Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates contract markets for the trading of futures and options on futures contracts worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. CME has a PE ratio of 28.4. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate CME Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for CME Group has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. CME Group has a market cap of $28.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.84 and a short float of 1.9% with 3.90 days to cover. Shares are up 10.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- CME GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 21.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CME GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.93 versus $2.70 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.32 versus $2.93).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Diversified Financial Services industry average. The net income increased by 22.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $236.70 million to $290.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 80.43% to $234.20 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 57.47%.
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.