- MANH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.6 million.
- MANH is making at least a new 3-day high.
- MANH has a PE ratio of 38.3.
- MANH is mentioned 1.65 times per day on StockTwits.
- MANH has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- MANH is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- MANH is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- MANH is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- MANH is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MANH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MANH NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on MANH: Manhattan Associates, Inc. develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains supply chain commerce software solutions for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, governments, and other organizations to enhance their supply chain operations from planning through execution. MANH has a PE ratio of 38.3. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Manhattan Associates a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Manhattan Associates has been 521,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Manhattan Associates has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.98 and a short float of 3.6% with 7.26 days to cover. Shares are up 35.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Manhattan Associates as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 31.39% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC has improved earnings per share by 17.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.87 versus $0.64 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.15 versus $0.87).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry average. The net income increased by 13.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $19.69 million to $22.34 million.
- MANH's revenue growth trails the industry average of 26.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MANH has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, MANH has a quick ratio of 1.87, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full Manhattan Associates Ratings Report.