- RYAAY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $23.9 million.
- RYAAY has traded 14,905 shares today.
- RYAAY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RYAAY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RYAAY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RYAAY: Ryanair Holdings plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides scheduled-passenger airline services in Ireland, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, and Morocco. RYAAY has a PE ratio of 24.6. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Ryanair Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Ryanair Holdings has been 294,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ryanair has a market cap of $17.3 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 33.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ryanair Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.89, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, RYAAY has a quick ratio of 2.11, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 43.41% is the gross profit margin for RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 30.35% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 110.38% to $134.86 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.12%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Airlines industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 32.85% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Ryanair Holdings Ratings Report.