- MDVN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $131.9 million.
- MDVN has traded 7,531 shares today.
- MDVN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MDVN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MDVN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MDVN: Medivation, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to treat serious diseases in the United States. It offers XTANDI for the treatment of post-chemotherapy metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) patients. MDVN has a PE ratio of 78.8. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Medivation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Medivation has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Medivation has a market cap of $8.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 0.73 and a short float of 6% with 3.45 days to cover. Shares are up 77.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- MDVN's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 40.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 234.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, MEDIVATION INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 47.08% is the gross profit margin for MEDIVATION INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 38.90% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 539.20% to $19.77 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MEDIVATION INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 117.89%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income increased by 685.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$13.31 million to $77.99 million.
- You can view the full Medivation Ratings Report.