- GNTX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.3 million.
- GNTX has traded 35,349 shares today.
- GNTX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GNTX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GNTX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GNTX: Gentex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets electro-optical products for the automotive, commercial building, and aircraft industries primarily in the United States, Germany, and Japan. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. GNTX has a PE ratio of 17.8. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Gentex a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Gentex has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Gentex has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 0.43 and a short float of 2.6% with 5.78 days to cover. Shares are up 8.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- GNTX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.33, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- GENTEX CORP has improved earnings per share by 28.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, GENTEX CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.54 versus $1.17 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.00 versus $1.54).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Auto Components industry average. The net income increased by 30.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $55.52 million to $72.34 million.
- You can view the full Gentex Ratings Report.