- AVGO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $188.0 million.
- AVGO traded 27,354 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:55 AM.
- AVGO is up 8.2% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AVGO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AVGO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AVGO: Avago Technologies Limited is engaged in the design, development, and supply of analog semiconductor devices with a focus on III-V based products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. AVGO has a PE ratio of 68.4. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Avago Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Avago Technologies has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Avago has a market cap of $23.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.41 and a short float of 1.6% with 1.72 days to cover. Shares are up 74.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- AVGO's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 18.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 99.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 129.19% to $314.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, AVAGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.46%.
- The gross profit margin for AVAGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD is rather high; currently it is at 61.38%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -12.74% is in-line with the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 215.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $142.00 million to -$164.00 million.
- You can view the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report.