- PCAR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $108.9 million.
- PCAR has traded 34,652 shares today.
- PCAR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PCAR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PCAR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PCAR: PACCAR Inc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks and related aftermarket parts worldwide. It operates through three segments: Truck, Parts, and Financial Services. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. PCAR has a PE ratio of 18.4. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate PACCAR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for PACCAR has been 2.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. PACCAR has a market cap of $23.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.56 and a short float of 3.3% with 7.27 days to cover. Shares are up 14.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates PACCAR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- PACCAR INC has improved earnings per share by 19.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PACCAR INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.30 versus $3.12 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.80 versus $3.30).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry average. The net income increased by 20.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $309.40 million to $371.40 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $760.80 million or 38.90% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PACCAR INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.32%.
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.