- JCOM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.9 million.
- JCOM has traded 8,733 shares today.
- JCOM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JCOM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JCOM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on JCOM: j2 Global, Inc. provides Internet services to businesses and individuals worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. JCOM has a PE ratio of 24.0. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate j2 Global a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for j2 Global has been 261,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. J2 Global has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. The stock has a beta of 1.40 and a short float of 20.7% with 27.64 days to cover. Shares are up 13% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 28.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 55.90% to $40.32 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 25.93%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Internet Software & Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 3.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $27.81 million to $28.76 million.
- You can view the full j2 Global Ratings Report.