- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,538
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 9,338
Your bank, your health insurer and even your favorite stores have also had their customers' data stolen by hackers.
Goldman Sachs upped its rating on Global Payments (GPN) stock on Thursday to 'buy.'
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including upgrades for Dick's Sporting Goods and Seattle Genetics, and downgrades for Cognizant and VF Corp.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Global Payments (GPN) as a "water-logged and getting wetter" (weak stocks crossing below support with today's range greater than 200%) candidate