- FOX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $140.9 million.
- FOX has traded 25,060 shares today.
- FOX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FOX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FOX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FOX: Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. operates as a diversified media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through Cable Network Programming, Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Direct Broadcast Satellite Television segments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. FOX has a PE ratio of 19.1. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Twenty-First Century Fox a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Twenty-First Century Fox has been 3.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Twenty-First Century Fox has a market cap of $27.8 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. The stock has a beta of 1.11 and a short float of 0.3% with 0.36 days to cover. Shares are up 2.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Twenty-First Century Fox as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FOX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $440.00 million or 39.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.28%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX INC has improved earnings per share by 45.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX INC reported lower earnings of $1.66 versus $2.91 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.40 versus $1.66).
- You can view the full Twenty-First Century Fox Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.