- DHT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $5.8 million.
- DHT has traded 92,396 shares today.
- DHT is trading at 4.32 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- DHT is trading at a new high 4.15% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DHT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DHT NOW at Trade-Ideas
- DHT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 96.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.99, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, DHT has a quick ratio of 1.71, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $2.58 million or 67.41% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 71.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$4.10 million to -$7.05 million.
- You can view the full DHT Holdings Ratings Report.