- ANIP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.8 million.
- ANIP has traded 64,325 shares today.
- ANIP is trading at 7.24 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- ANIP is trading at a new low 6.10% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ANIP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ANIP NOW at Trade-Ideas
- ANIP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 121.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ANIP has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.09, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 354.99% to $4.16 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.56%.
- When compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full ANI Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.