- CMGE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.4 million.
- CMGE has traded 61,380 shares today.
- CMGE is down 3.2% today.
- CMGE was up 17.2% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CMGE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CMGE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CMGE: China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, develops and publishes mobile games primarily in the People's Republic of China. It provides social games and single-player games for mobiles. CMGE has a PE ratio of 155.9. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group has been 649,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group has a market cap of $682.7 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 13.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CMGE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 26.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 267.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CMGE has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.35, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, CHINA MOBILE GAMES -ADR's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$10.25 million or 1194.57% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.