- 4-Week # shares sold: 4,775
- 12-Week # shares sold: 4,775
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,732
- 4-Week # shares bought: 31,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 31,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 33,500
Apple's European and Asian suppliers are echoing increasing concern that waning smartphone demand will hit chip sales as the world's biggest tech company prepares for a pivotal second quarter earnings report.
U.S. stocks are set to open modestly higher Tuesday as investors prep for a hectic session of corporate earnings and watch for benchmark 10-year bonds yields breaching 3% for the first time since 2014.
SAP, Europe's biggest tech company, posted stronger-than-expected first quarter earnings and boosted its full-year sales outlook as its cloud computing business continues to challenge larger U.S. rivals.
Here's what you need to know now for Monday, April 23.
The S&P 500 finished slightly higher, up just 0.01%.