- NGLS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $70.4 million.
- NGLS has traded 54,484 shares today.
- NGLS is trading at 2.77 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- NGLS is trading at a new low 5.01% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NGLS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NGLS NOW at Trade-Ideas
- NGLS's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 56.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 115.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $59.70 million to $128.40 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $115.00 million or 15.57% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.84%.
- You can view the full Targa Resources Partners Ratings Report.