- SPR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $34.0 million.
- SPR has traded 6,608 shares today.
- SPR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SPR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SPR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SPR: Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a non-original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that designs and manufactures commercial aerostructures worldwide. It operates in three segments: Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems, and Wing Systems. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Spirit AeroSystems Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Spirit AeroSystems Holdings has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Spirit AeroSystems has a market cap of $6.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 1.60 and a short float of 2.9% with 2.41 days to cover. Shares are up 26.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 84.61% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 31.91% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Aerospace & Defense industry. The net income increased by 79.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $93.70 million to $168.00 million.
- SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS swung to a loss, reporting -$4.40 versus $0.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.08 versus -$4.40).
- SPR's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 0.97 is weak.
- You can view the full Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Ratings Report.