- RNA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.5 million.
- RNA has traded 65,615 shares today.
- RNA is down 6.4% today.
- RNA was up 8.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RNA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RNA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RNA: Prosensa Holding N.V., a biotechnology company, engages in the discovery and development of ribonucleic acid-modulating therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Prosensa a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Prosensa has been 315,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Prosensa has a market cap of $671.6 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 300.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Prosensa as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share and deteriorating net income.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- PROSENSA HOLDING NV has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 25.5% in earnings (-$0.64 versus -$0.51).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 76.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$6.20 million to -$10.96 million.
- RNA, with its very weak revenue results, has greatly underperformed against the industry average of 40.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 93.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, PROSENSA HOLDING NV's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has fallen to -$10.11 million from having none in the same quarter last year. Since the company had no net operating cash flow for the prior period, we cannot calculate a percent change in order to compare its growth rate with that of its industry average.
- You can view the full Prosensa Ratings Report.